Notre Dame Football Weekends
Notre Dame Football Weekends are a time-honored tradition in South Bend, with a full line-up of things to see and do for the whole family, so come early and stay late! Click here to see the latest hotel availability.
On Friday night, the campus lights up with a student-led pep rally where the Notre Dame cheerleaders, leprechaun, band and pom squad celebrate to the sound of the Notre Dame Victory March. On Saturday, wake up early for tailgating festivities and then head over to the Irish Green, a game day hospitality village. You can also take in a pregame band concert or the team walk to the stadium with the kilted Irish Guard.
Football Weekends begin on Friday
- Hear coaches and players talk about the "big game" at the Notre Dame Kickoff Luncheon at the Joyce Center Field House
- Stroll the campus or take the famous North Tunnel Tour of Notre Dame Stadium
- Join in the Pep Rally with Coach Kelly, his staff and the Irish football team
- Close the evening out with a spirited performance at the Midnight Drummers Circle outside the Main Building on campus
Saturday is game day
- Walk through the many tailgate parties in and around campus
- Visit the Hammes Bookstore on campus
- Ninety minutes before kickoff, the band presents a concert in Bond Hall, followed by the traditional march from the Main Building to Notre Dame Stadium. Leading the march is the Irish Guard accompanied by cheerleaders, the leprechaun and thousands of loyal fans. More informaiton on all of these traditions can be found here.
2013 Football Poster
For a free poster, answer this survey.