As we head into fall, it's time to update our virtual backgrounds.
Whether it's the iconic Golden Dome or some of our favorite outdoor spots, we've updated these backgrounds for the change in season. Save one of these photos and utilize it as a desktop background or for your Zoom backgrounds.
Directions to Save Photos
NOTE: These images are designed for desktop and Zoom background use. They will not work on your mobile device.
Save as a desktop background
- Click on the background you'd like to save.
- Click the "download this background" button.
- Right click on the photo that opens, choose "Save As."
- Choose desktop as the save destination, then click "Save."
- Right click on the image > Set As > Set As Background
- Enjoy the new background!
Use as a Zoom meeting background
- Click to open the photo you want to use and save it to your computer following the above instructions.
- In Zoom, click the up arrow next to the "stop video" icon.
- Click "choose virtual background."
- Click the + in the top right corner to select a photo
- Check the "mirror my video" box