Notre Dame Women's Basketball
Recognized as one of the top women’s basketball programs in the country, Notre Dame routinely plays in front of capacity crowds at Purcell Pavilion. Exciting games against the likes of Connecticut and other power programs are a yearly routine. Do you want to see the excitement for yourself? Find out what you need to know before heading to a game.
2022-23 Home Schedule
- Oct. 31 | Truman State | 7 p.m.
- Nov. 7 | Northern Illinois | 7 p.m.
- Nov. 20 | Ball State | 4 p.m.
- Dec. 1 | Maryland | 6:30 p.m.
- Dec. 4 | UConn | 3 p.m.
- Dec. 10 | Merrimack | Noon
- Dec. 21 | Western Michigan | Noon
- Jan. 1 | Boston College | Noon
- Jan. 12 | Wake Forest | 7 p.m.
- Jan. 22 | Virginia | 2 p.m.
- Jan. 26 | Florida State | 8 p.m.
- Feb. 5 | Duke | 1 p.m.
- Feb. 9 | Pittsburgh | 6 p.m.
- Feb. 12 | Syracuse | 4 p.m.
- Feb. 16 | Louisville | 7 p.m.
- Feb. 23 | Georgia Tech | 6 p.m.
Purcell Pavilion Information
Dedicated in 2010, Purcell Pavilion's capacity is 9,149. General parking is available in the Joyce lot south of the arena, facing the main entrance. It includes concessions stands, a variety of vendors and club seating, among other amenities.