Notre Dame Hockey in South Bend
South Bend is known as a hockey town and the Notre Dame hockey team is a big reason why. Considered one of the finest college rinks in the country, Compton Family Ice Arena regularly hosts sellout crowds for Fighting Irish home games. If you want to watch future NHL players and exciting Big Ten matchups, these are the hockey games you don’t want to miss.
2022-23 Home Schedule
- Oct. 2 | USNTDP | 5 p.m.
- Oct. 14 | Northern Michigan | 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 16 | Northern Michigan | 5 p.m.
- Oct. 21 | Western Michigan | 7 p.m.
- Oct. 28 | Michigan State | 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 29 | Michigan State | 6 p.m.
- Nov. 11 | Michigan | 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12 | Michigan | 6 p.m.
- Dec. 9 | Penn State | 7 p.m.
- Dec. 10 | Penn State | 6 p.m.
- Dec. 31 | Alaska Fairbanks | 5 p.m.
- Jan. 1 | Alaska Fairbanks | 5 p.m.
- Jan. 13 | Minnesota | 7:30 p.m.
- Jan. 14 | Minnesota | 6 p.m.
- Jan. 27 | Wisconsin | 7:30 p.m.
- Jan. 28 | Wisconsin | 6 p.m.
- Feb. 10 | Ohio State | 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 11 | Ohio State | 6 p.m.
Compton Family Ice Arena Parking
Parking at Notre Dame hockey games is free and available in the lots adjacent to Compton Family Ice Arena. Attendants are on site to director visitors to the nearest spot.