Coronavirus Guidelines In The Bend
As CDC guidance and coronavirus realities evolve, so do guidelines and restrictions. Here are some things to keep in mind when traveling around The Bend.
LOCAL CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES
If you’re traveling to The Bend, there are some things you should know as it relates to coronavirus guidelines.
- Face coverings: Recommended for those unvaccinated, per CDC guidance. Although there is no local or statewide mask mandate, many businesses continue to require them.
- Travel restrictions: None.
- Social gatherings: Capped at up to 50 percent of venue capacity.
There are currently no restrictions on businesses. But keep in mind that many of them are modifying hours and services based on staffing and other factors. Please call ahead to any business if you have questions or are seeking more information.
Remember: Masks are still encouraged for those without the coronavirus vaccine in an effort to slow the spread of the virus, variants and to keep hospital capacity low.
Please also keep in mind some basics for helping mitigate the spread of coronavirus. These measures can go a long way:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, preferably with your elbow.
- Avoid handshakes.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.